Welcome to our highlights of Bethesda’s E3 2017 conference! We will list each announcement from the conference below. If you would like to watch the conference then you can do that as well.
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
- The war isn’t over until BJ Blazkowicz says it’s over. After narrowly surviving his final mission in Wolfenstein: The New Order, BJ is headed to the US to face off against the Nazi regime on his home turf in Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus. He’ll need to gather what resistance forces he can if he hopes to end their reign of tyranny in America.
- The Evil Within 2
- Sebastian Castellanos has been to hell and back… and now he’s facing his nightmares once more. When he receives word that the daughter he thought had died years ago is still alive and being held by the same people who ruined his life in the first game, he makes the call to step back into the madness in order to save her. Horror mastermind Shinji Mikami returns with more of Sebastian’s story in The Evil Within 2.
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider
- Once one of Dunwall’s most notorious killers-for-hire, Billie Lurk is getting ready her final job with her former mentor, Daud. Their mission? Kill the mysterious, god-like Outsider. Developed by Arkane Studios, Dishonored: Death of the Outsider is the first standalone adventure in the award-winning Dishonored series.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Nintendo Switch)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is ready to hit the road. With Skyrim on the Nintendo Switch, you can take your adventure through the frozen mountaintops of Skyrim anywhere you want. Skyrim on Switch even included Amiibo support, so you can deck your character out fashion from The Legend of Zelda.
- Fallout 4 VR
- Fallout 4 VR was announced at last year’s showcase, and this year we’ve got a few more details for you, including when you can expect to hop into the post-apocalyptic Commonwealth and do some up-close-and-personal exploration.
- Creation Club
- Can’t get enough Fallout 4 and Skyrim? The new Creation Club is a collection of all-new content created by Bethesda Game Studios and outside development partners is fully curated and compatible with the main games and all their official add-ons.
- DOOM VFR
- Before the DOOM Marine awoke in the UAC’s Martian research facility, there was…. you. As the sole human left alive in the facility, and faced with your own imminent demise, you transferred your consciousness into an artificial intelligence matrix. See the world of DOOM like never before with the new DOOM: VFR virtual reality experience.
- Quake Champions
- The world of Quake Champions is getting a whole lot bigger. With the Closed Beta now open 24/7, anyone can hop in and be part of the intense action with just the press of a button. And with this expansion of the Closed Beta comes a ton of new additions to the game, including the introduction of Wolfenstein’s own BJ Blazkowicz. During the showcase, the Quake World Championships were also announced. See the links below to find out how you can win your share of the $1 million prize pool.
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends – Heroes of Skyrim
- This massive new Legends expansion set is take the battle to the wintry mountaintops – and tossing in some dragons for good measure. Heroes of Skyrim adds more than 150 new cards to the base game. This set will feature exciting new Skyrim abilities and keywords (like Shouts!), some familiar faces and, of course, a bunch of dragons, each with their own nifty tricks.
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind has just launched, but the team at ZeniMax Online Studios has no intention of slowing down. During the showcase on Sunday they announced two new DLC adventures, as well as major free updates, all of which will be available later this year. Keep your journey through Tamriel going with Horns of the Reach and Clockwork City.
Sound off in the comments below, about what you think about the conference and what you are most excited for!