I have listed below all my predictions for the entirety of all E3 conferences that may announce anything for Xbox such as Microsoft, Ubisoft & Ea’s E3 conferences. See below:
- Halo 2 Anniversary &/or The Master Chief Collection which contains Halo 1-4 coming in November 2014.
- Halo 5 game-play will be shown and hopefully a Fall 2015 release date be revealed.
- Crackdown 3 will be announced for a fall 2015 release.
- Rare will return to it’s former glory either with a Battletoads reboot or a Perfect Dark reboot.
- There will be a third-party Xbox exclusive game revealed.
- Dance Central will return to Xbox One with Dance Central 4 to affirm Microsoft’s use of kinect.
- Gears of War will have a teaser of some sort to show off ideas that Black Tusk has for the game.
- Baseball will return to Xbox One after the long drought of no licensed baseball games on the console.
- Tomb Raider 2 will be revealed.
- Microsoft will announce when Xbox One retail kits can be activated as developer kits.
- The Indie presence will be bigger at Microsoft’s Xbox conference then in years past, although it will not have center stage.
- The infamous Indie game policy where it has to release on Xbox One the same time it releases on other platforms will be dropped, allowing past Indie games to be remade for the Xbox One.
- Rainbow Six: Patriots will reappear at Ubisofts conference with a fall 2015 release date.
- Fable Legends release window will be revealed for Spring 2015.
- Criterion reveals new game, hopefully a new Burnout game.
- Bungie will announce a release date for Destiny on the Xbox One with a mid July release, two weeks after the PS4 beta.
- Assassins Creed Comet confirmed for Xbox 360 & PS3. This has been a rumour for a while now, but Ubisoft has emphasized as long as there is still a demand for games on the Xbox 360 & PS3 that they will continue to create for it. Assassins Creed Unity has only been confirmed for Xbox One & PS4 so this means that Assassins Creed Comet has to be the game to meet this demand.
- Metal Gear Solid V will be announced to have a Spring 2015 release date.
- New Mass Effect game revealed.
- Left 4 Dead 3 will be announced. (I’m a little doubtful about this prediction, but from the rumors around the internet there may actually be a chance for this one)
- Grand Theft Auto V announced for Xbox One, PS4 & PC for a September release. (hopeful for this one as there have been conflicting reports & how Rockstar never appears at E3)
- Star Wars Battlefront trailer showing off a little more of the game.
- Mirrors Edge 2 trailer showing off a little more of the game.
- Assassins Creed Unity is announced to have a co-op campaign, with a game-play demo showing it off
- A new edition of the Xbox One console will be revealed, bundled with Sunset Overdrive
- Far Cry 4 demo or trailer showing off the game
What I would love to be announced, but I’m highly doubtful:
- Fallout 4
- Something related to Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
I will lock this post before E3 on Monday so these predictions will be set in stone.
Sound off in the comments below with your predictions!
Stay tuned to G4X for all of your Xbox news & see just how right or wrong my predictions may be.